How to Register for Unilag DLI Part Time Application Form 2018
This new opportunity is only available to those that have been eager to gain admission into University of Lagos Distance learning Institute known as DLI in this 2018 session. The programme enables you to work and study at the same time. For some past week, we have been experiencing network issue but Thank God, the network is good and ok now.
New students have commenced new and fresh registration already and I want to make things easier for you by taking you through how you can obtain the form without stress or struggle. I will also enlighten you on what you need to know before you get the form.
University of Lagos Distance Learning Institute will not be writing Exam this year. If you have two combined results, you are still qualify to apply. The entrance application form for admission is closing in July 2018 but here is the secret: don’t wait for too long before you get the form. If you don’t get the form on time, you may asked to start in next year session. Unilag DLI will not write Exam but there will be screening exercise.
The advantage you stand to gain when we register is that we will be updating via SMS of any change or upturn of events so that you don’t missed out. We will handle your registration with care to avoid unprintable mistakes. Here is the numbers you can use in reaching us: 08183594349, 08154867136. Please if the number is busy or off, kindly leave a message behind via sms notifying us the day you wish to come for your registration and follow up information. Please if you want to reach me any time from 10pm, I will advice you leave a message behind.
Unilag dli form -take advantage of this golden privilege to gain a sure admission into university of Lagos Distance Learning programme for 2017/2018 Session.
Good to know that the entrance application form is very much on sale now and anybody with five credits in o’level can enroll for this programme. Two sittings in o’level is allow. You can also do installment payment. It is a part time programme that is very good for a working class person. The entrance application form is N17,500 only. The study centre is on unilag campus and its every Saturday (sometimes two or three Saturday in a month). Payment is yearly (per session). For enquiry call: 08183594349, 08154867136
Note: An Aspiring student can not be less than 21 years of age when applying for this programme.
Documents for Processing the DLI Application Form:
- O’Level Certificate (Except Students who wrote Exam a year before this announcement that are permitted to present the computer print out of their NECO or WAEC)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Newspaper Publication (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Note: DLI does not take NABTEB as at this year.
PLEASE VIEW THE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES BELOW.
ENSURE THAT THE PROGRAMME YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR IS AVAILABLE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR PROGRAMMES ON THIS LIST.
APPLICATION FEES MAY NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU MAKE PAYMENT AND THE PROGRAMME YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR IS NOT ON THIS LIST
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Mass Communication
TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO PURCHASE AND REGISTER YOUR APPLICATION FORM, CALL US TODAY: 08183594349, 08154867136
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisment.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisement (Married female only).
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31stDecember, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2008.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH THE REGISTRATION AND KEEP YOU UPDATED ON EVERY HAPPENING IN THE DEPARTMENT SO THAT YOU DON’T MISSED OUT ON ANYTHING. MANY STUDENTS MISSED THEIR CHANCE LAST SESSION BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT INFORMED ON TIME. WHEN THEY STARTED CALLING, IT WAS ALREADY TOO LATE. IF YOU WANT US TO HANDLE YOUR REGISTRATION AND KEEP YOU UPDATED AS EVENT UNFOLD IN DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE PART TIME SATURDAY PROGRAMME, THEN FEEL FREE TO CALL OUR NUMBERS: 08183594349, 08154867136. IF THE NUMBER IS SWITCH OFF, LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR US AND LET US KNOW WHEN YOU INTEND COMING FOR REGISTRATION. THIS IS A FLEXIBLE PART TIME PROGRAMME FOR ALL WORKERS. I KNOW YOU WON’T REGRET FOR COMING. MANY UNILAG DLI GRADUATES CAN TESTIFY TO THIS. WE ARE TRANSPARENT. NO SHADY DEAL.
DLI UNILAG SCHOOL FEES
BUS ADMIN, ACCOUNTING, ECONS, PUB ADMIN
100LEVEL, 300LEVEL DE, #117,500.
400LEVEL#64,750 400LEVEL DE #94,500
500LEVEL#69250 500LEVEL DE#99,000
SCIENCE EDUCATION (DEPT OF PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY) AND DLI DIPLOMAS
200LEVEL AND 300LEVEL#71,000
400LEVEL AND 500LEVEL #47,500
FINAL YEAR (600LEVEL) #55,500
I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN YOUR ACADEMIC ENDEAVOUR.
Unilag Evening Part Time for Arts & Mass Communication Closing Date 2017/18 –Form Still Selling
The Evening Part Time Programme for Mass Communication and Arts Course like (Creative Arts, English, European Languages & Integrated Studies, History & Strategic Studies, Linguistic, African and Asian Studies, Philosophy) are still on sales. The form closing date is Friday, 26th January, 2018 and Exam Saturday 27th January 2018. The available programmes are: Mass Communication and Arts Course like (Creative Arts, English, European Languages & Integrated Studies, History & Strategic Studies, Linguistic, African and Asian Studies, Philosophy) For more information click here
UNILAG Mass Communication & Arts Entrance Examination Date
The Entrance Examination time for UNILAG Mass Communication & Arts has been Scheduled for Saturday, 27th January, 2018 and the form will close on Friday 26th 2018. Interested students should hurry up before the closure because this is the last opportunity for this year. For more information about the Exam click here