UNILAG DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (DLI) PROGRAMME FORM FOR 2017/2018 IS ON SALE NOW
Unilag DLI Form -Take advantage of this opportunity to gain a sure admission into University of Lagos Distance Learning programme for 2017/2018.
Good to know that the entrance application form is very much on sale now and anybody with five credits in O’level can enroll for this programme. Two sittings in O’Level is allow. You can also do installment payment. It is a part time programme that is very good for a working class person. The entrance application form is N17,500 only. The study centre is on UNILAG campus and its every Saturday (sometimes two or three Saturday in a month). Payment is yearly (per session). If you are ready for registration, we can be of help to avoid mistake: 08183594349, 08154867136
Note: An Aspiring student can not be less than 21 years of age when applying for this programme.
Documents for Processing the DLI Application Form:
- O’Level Certificate (Except Students who wrote Exam a year before this announcement that are permitted to present the computer print out of their NECO or WAEC)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Newspaper Publication (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Note: DLI does not take NABTEB as at this year.
Our Registration Procedure below;
- We generate a payment pin for you From the school website
- You take it to the banks(Inside Unilag) and make payment yourself
- After payment, you come back to our stand and we do the online registration for you all inside Unilag
- For registration assistance call: 08183594349, 08154867136
Please view the available programmes below.
Ensure that the programme you wish to apply for is available before proceeding.
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list.
Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Mass Communication
TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR APPLICATION FORM, CALL US TODAY: +2348183594349, +2348154867136
SCREENING PROCEDURE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisment.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisment (Married female only).
Stage 2: Screening
The date for the screening will be made known to you soon.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2008.
We can assist you with the registration and keep you updated on every happening in the department so that you don’t missed out on anything. Many students missed their chance last session because they were not informed on time. When they started calling, it was already too late. If you want us to handle your registration and keep you updated as event unfold in Distance Learning Institute part time Saturday programme, then feel free to call our numbers: 08183594349, 08154867136. If the number is switch off, leave a message for us and let us know when you intend coming for registration. This is a flexible part time programme for all workers. I know you won’t regret for coming. Many Unilag dli graduates can testify to this. We are transparent. No shady deal.
Unilag Evening Part Time for Arts & Mass Communication Closing Date 2017/18
The Evening Part Time Programme for Mass Communication and Arts Course like (Creative Arts, English, European Languages & Integrated Studies, History & Strategic Studies, Linguistic, African and Asian Studies, Philosophy) are still on sales. The form closing date is Friday, 26th January, 2018 and Exam Saturday 27th January 2018. The available programmes are: Mass Communication and Arts Course like (Creative Arts, English, European Languages & Integrated Studies, History & Strategic Studies, Linguistic, African and Asian Studies, Philosophy) For more information click here
UNILAG Mass Communication & Arts Entrance Examination Date
The Entrance Examination time for UNILAG Mass Communication & Arts has been Scheduled for Saturday, 27th January, 2018 and the form will close on Friday 26th 2018. Interested students should hurry up before the closure because this is the last opportunity for this year. For more information about the Exam click here
Importance of Distance Learning Course
In spite of the fact that the Internet has opened a progression of entryways for the world when all is said in done, it’s the individuals who experience difficulty getting to an instruction that has grasped it most. There are various circumstances where Distance learning course could be the sparkling light many have been scanning for.
One reason why Distance learning course has picked up such a great amount of footing in the online world is because of the reasonableness of such learning strategies. Clearly, expenses can vary contingent upon the organization and course being connected for, yet the individuals who take part in Distance learning can regularly spare around 70 percent on educational cost charges.
Distance learning course is additionally being embraced by those in territories where getting to a school or school is near on outlandish, implying that the individuals who live in more confined ranges now approach an indistinguishable sort of courses from the individuals who go to a blocks and-mortar school or college.
Distance learning enables instructive foundations to achieve their understudies easily, be it by means of correspondence or the Internet. This even applies to the individuals who might be experiencing an extraordinary occasion, where going to school simply isn’t a plausibility.