Unilag dli registration info for new aspiring students 2018
UNILAG DLI FORM -TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN A SURE ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018.
GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE ENTRANCE APPLICATION FORM IS VERY MUCH ON SALE NOW AND ANYBODY WITH FIVE CREDITS IN O’LEVEL CAN ENROLL FOR THIS PROGRAMME. TWO SITTINGS IN O’LEVEL IS ALLOW. YOU CAN ALSO DO INSTALLMENT PAYMENT. IT IS A PART TIME PROGRAMME THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR A WORKING CLASS PERSON. THE ENTRANCE APPLICATION FORM IS N17,500 ONLY. THE STUDY CENTRE IS ON UNILAG CAMPUS AND ITS EVERY SATURDAY (SOMETIMES TWO OR THREE SATURDAY IN A MONTH). PAYMENT IS YEARLY (PER SESSION). IF YOU ARE READY FOR REGISTRATION, WE CAN BE OF HELP TO AVOID MISTAKE: 08183594349, 08154867136
Note: An Aspiring student can not be less than 21 years of age when applying for this programme.
Documents for Processing the DLI Application Form:
- O’Level Certificate (Except Students who wrote Exam a year before this announcement that are permitted to present the computer print out of their NECO or WAEC)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Marriage Certificate (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Newspaper Publication (Applicable to only married candidate)
- Note: DLI does not take NABTEB as at this year.
Our Registration Procedure below;
- We generate a payment pin for you From the school website
- You take it to the banks(Inside Unilag) and make payment yourself
- After payment, you come back to our stand and we do the online registration for you all inside Unilag
- For registration assistance call: 08183594349, 08154867136
PLEASE VIEW THE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES BELOW.
ENSURE THAT THE PROGRAMME YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR IS AVAILABLE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR PROGRAMMES ON THIS LIST.
APPLICATION FEES MAY NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU MAKE PAYMENT AND THE PROGRAMME YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR IS NOT ON THIS LIST
- Bachelor of Education in Biology Education
- Bachelor of Education in Chemistry Education
- Bachelor of Education in Mathematics Education
- Bachelor of Education in Physics Education
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
- Diploma in Library & Information Science
- Diploma in Mass Communication
TO GET DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR APPLICATION FORM, CALL US TODAY: +2348183594349, +2348154867136
SCREENING PROCEDURE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Testimonial (Secondary/Primary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisment.
- O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate for Direct Entry candidates.
- Marriage Certificates and Newspaper classification that predates the admissions advertisment (Married female only).
Stage 2: Screening
The date for the screening will be made known to you soon.
- Applicants shall not be less than 21 years of age by 31st December, 2017 (Baseline date is 31st December, 1996).
- Please note that Police Report/Affidavit is not acceptable in place of any claimed missing certificate.
- Certificate and not statement of results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2008.
Coloured online printout results slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained after 2008.